What's new

Specific RDA's for squonking?

I can vouch for the SXK Hadaly clone, lovely little single coil dripper - Do be careful of "Oversquonking" though - Basically squeezing too much juice in so that it dribbles out of the air holes - you get the hang quick enough though...

I'm curious if you can actually see the deck properly once it's built? One of the reasons I'm looking to squonk is bcos filling the freakshow mini is 50% guesswork in terms of 'fill level' as the wick tends to obscure the rim of the well. A couple of drops over and you're wearing it. Saturating the wick then getting rid of the excess would make a lot more sense.

I use the PEI caps on the sxk Hadaly, helps to see what you are doing ish!
They sound good where can I get them from ,I know the authentic halady caps you can buy as extra do they fit the sxk as well

These are from fasttech, silly cheap, one was a tight fit but other 2 were perfect. apparently they can be polished too, will try that.

@tasteslikefire , if you wanna try a couple of clone rda squonkers let me know and I'll send you a couple to play with. FOC of course, this is POTV after all.;)

I'm curious if you can actually see the deck properly once it's built? One of the reasons I'm looking to squonk is bcos filling the freakshow mini is 50% guesswork in terms of 'fill level' as the wick tends to obscure the rim of the well. A couple of drops over and you're wearing it. Saturating the wick then getting rid of the excess would make a lot more sense.

This is what it looks like...
WP_20170114_008.jpg

You can't see it unless you have a transparent/translucent top cap, but the squonk mechanism is designed so that even if you do oversquonk the majority of the excess juice will be sucked back into the bottle [emoji4]

@tasteslikefire , if you wanna try a couple of clone rda squonkers let me know and I'll send you a couple to play with. FOC of course, this is POTV after all.;)

Appreciate the offer, very generous, but I've just ordered a Pico Squeeze to get the ball rolling.

This is what it looks like...
View attachment 135615

Thanks for the pic. That actually looks a lot better than the freakshow mini in terms of usability. Seen a few reviews of it now and it does sound like the one to get.

Appreciate the offer, very generous, but I've just ordered a Pico Squeeze to get the ball rolling.

I'm new to the squonking scene myself.
Got the o-atty on the pico squeeze and it's very good with a 0.5 bog standard coil.

Back
Top Bottom