What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Some links for you folks

The only trouble with this squonking lark is as soon as a mod is made, half of Europe are F5-ing like tramps on chips.

There has to be a market for a decent mass produced squonker. Kanger and Steam Crave are on the case. Hopefully this is the year of the squeezy bottle.

Rumour is aspire are on the case too mate

Attachments

• 1461362946488.jpg
    1461362946488.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 92
Nice, looking good! The Bosnian oak on my zvijer has darkened really nicely
My third Aldin mod and hes going to build my delrin squonker too,top man is Aldin, glad hes finally getting lots of orders he deserves it [emoji6]

Yeah from start to finish he let me know exactly what was going on, loooooads of pictures showing the progress. Just a really nice bloke really

Can't wish for a better personal mod making experience than from Aldin. Makes the whole thing personal and seeing the progress pics is fantastic.

Top man, great mods and a great price for a bespoke mod too.

What's not to love eh?

@hodge40 how can I get one of these Aldin mods? Does he have a website? Really liking the look of those.

Saludos a todos desde España, me encanta este foro de vapeo no he encontrado ninguno mejor donde leer cuales son los mejores mods :19:

Greetings to all from Spain, I love this vaping forum I have not found any better where to read what are the best mods

Back
Top Bottom