What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

So out of touch!

Qwackers98

Achiever
hey all, its been a loooong time since i was in a shopping mood (or on here actually....) but unfortunatly my inbox is dying slowly and i need to get some new gear. back in the day i had a gbox and dead rabbit combo that i remember liking a lot. having a little look about i was thinking of going down the topside route for a dual battery with maybe a bonza 1.5 or dead rabbit v3 (or both if i get shinyitus again) but im also looking at retiring my single battery inbox and hadaly combo in favour of something that i dont have to keep replacing the pipe on so was looking at possibly the nitrous but cant find a topside single anywhere at mo.

so my questions are, have you guys used any of the above? and any recommendations? and any ideas where to buy? my go to's used to be fasttech and gearbest but as i say its been a while.

anyhoo thanks in advance!!

Topside is discontinued mate.
i know....and that makes me want to cry :18:
so barring an act of god or getting very lucky in the classies i suppose i best look at a second option for a single battery squonker. so if anyones got any recommendations im all ears...(or eyes...)

Last edited:
Dovpo crushed the competition with their Topside. They all went home and the scene kinda died.

Back
Top Bottom