What's new

Smallest dual 18650 regulated squonker?!

IT'S ALIVE!!

IMG_20180419_194947.jpg

IMG_20180419_195018.jpg

IMG_20180419_195105.jpg

IMG_20180419_195120%201.jpg

Been using it for the past couple of days and really love it. I was a bit off on the weight in my oroginal post, it's 220g fully loaded, but still very light, feels and work great and battery lasts me all day. My new favourite squonker!!
It might be alive..... But it's dead gorgeous

Hey guys, thanks for the feedback and interest in my mod. From nwhornet's advice I contacted the admins's who very kindly put me as a modmaker!
Based on that, I would be happy to make these if anybody is interested (well who would want an extra few beer tokens!). I'm sorry about the price, but the parts are quite expensive, but I would do it for £140 including shipping in the UK.

The parts are 3D printed in nylon using SLS machines (not your desktop FDM type 3D printers) and available colours are black, white, red, blue, green, purple, orange, pink, yellow and green. So you could choose a different colour for the body, the door and the buttons. The mod is 75mm tall, 59.5mm wide and the depth is 33.5mm at the widest point, but it does feel tiny in the hand for what it is. It has a DNA75 board, an 8.5ml LDPE squonk bottle with silicone tube, and a MM510 connector. It runs on 2 X 18650 batteries in paralell (required).

It does take 2 - 3 weeks to make, but if your interested I would be happy to take a deposit, then send you some pics when complete and ship it when you pay the balance.

If you would be interested or have any questions, please let me know. Cheers, Matt :)

that looks really nice mate a job well done love the look with the black case and red buttons :2thumbsup:.....

Happy to help @mattgough , didn't want you falling foul of the mods.
Glad you got it sorted & if you ever do an Alumide 250c one I'm willing to offer my services as a test pilot lol:D:D

And good luck with it :2thumbsup:

Got my first DNA75C version built and ready to post out, although I want to keep it now!
IMG_20180530_185859.jpg IMG_20180530_185906.jpg inside_sm.jpg

And a couple of pics of the DNA75 version in some different colours:
colours front.jpg colours back.jpg

Still using mine on a daily basis and still really please with it!

Back
Top Bottom