What's new

Smallest dual 18650 regulated squonker?!

Looks rad mate, I would definitely purchase one off you if you started making a few!

I know this is a question you'll find difficult to answer, but what would the cost of one of these be if you sold them?
I assume time/labour is the main factor?

I know this is a question you'll find difficult to answer, but what would the cost of one of these be if you sold them?
I assume time/labour is the main factor?
Hey bud, it would have to be about £140. The 3d printing and the boards are quite expensive. Unfortunately I can't take advantage of economies of scale like big businesses :( I have to redesign the module cover though (inside behind the batteries) as it's a bit tight

Hey bud, it would have to be about £140. The 3d printing and the boards are quite expensive. Unfortunately I can't take advantage of economies of scale like big businesses :( I have to redesign the module cover though (inside behind the batteries) as it's a bit tight

I would 100% be happy to pay that for one of these!

Do you want to share prices openly here?

Could be of interest to me too

Not that i need any more mods like :)

Do you want to share prices openly here?

Could be of interest to me too

Not that i need any more mods like :)
Thanks for the interest mate! And there's always room for another mod, although I have to tell the missus "oh, I've had that for ages" nowadays!

I 99% sure about the price above, but I'll work it out properly tomorrow. I am more than happy to make others. Not sure on forum rules / etiquette about posting things like that though??

Thanks for the interest mate! And there's always room for another mod, although I have to tell the missus "oh, I've had that for ages" nowadays!

I 99% sure about the price above, but I'll work it out properly tomorrow. I am more than happy to make others. Not sure on forum rules / etiquette about posting things like that though??
Cover your arse & apply for modmaker status. Pm one of the mods for more info.;)

Back
Top Bottom