What's new

Smallest dual 18650 regulated squonker?!

this looks so nice, are you selling these?, caseyes and provided i cud afford wud be interested, but a dna75c chip would be perfect for a mtl squonker. ustand from evolv site dna75 and 75c have the same dimensions, reason for asking is the output voltage.

edit: what about the dna60, the wattage is enough for my purposes?

Last edited:
Nice work mate. What's the bottle system and capacity? X1 if for sale :)
It's an 8.5ml LDPE bottle. I did want to go for a silicone one but at the same size they have less capacity (must have a thicker wall section), so I opted for the extra juice! Feels like it will squonkers nicely!

this looks so nice, are you selling these?, caseyes and provided i cud afford wud be interested, but a dna75c chip would be perfect for a mtl squonker. ustand from evolv site dna75 and 75c have the same dimensions, reason for asking is the output voltage.

edit: what about the dna60, the wattage is enough for my purposes?
The 75C will definitely fit in there, wouldn't take too much re-designing, bigger screen and an extra button! I have tested a prototype out, but haven't assembled the finished one yet (stalking the postman for last components). If it performs as well as it feels then I'll give you a shout if your interested in having one. The components are expensive though:eeek:

It's an 8.5ml LDPE bottle. I did want to go for a silicone one but at the same size they have less capacity (must have a thicker wall section), so I opted for the extra juice! Feels like it will squonkers nicely!
Cheers Matt. Is it a metal or silicone feed tube?

IT'S ALIVE!!

IMG_20180419_194947.jpg

IMG_20180419_195018.jpg

IMG_20180419_195105.jpg

IMG_20180419_195120%201.jpg

Been using it for the past couple of days and really love it. I was a bit off on the weight in my oroginal post, it's 220g fully loaded, but still very light, feels and work great and battery lasts me all day. My new favourite squonker!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom