What's new

Smallest dual 18650 regulated squonker?!

mattgough

Mod Maker
Hi Guys, I'm just building my own squonker design. I think it's the smallest / lightest dual 18650 squonker around!
Should have it finish assembled this week but just wanted to show off a couple of pics! Its powered by a DNA75, dual 18650, is just 75mm tall and fully assembled with 2 batteries and the rda weights around 200g, thats only about 25g more than my other halfs istick pico! Just waiting on the last couple of components this week before I finish assemle it. Can't wait, it just feels so damn good in the hand! Anyway just wanted to show off a couple of pics:

IMG_20180408_123848.jpg

IMG_20180408_123900.jpg

IMG_20180408_124039.jpg

IMG_20180408_124405.jpg

IMG_20180408_124449%201.jpg

What d'ya reckon? Should name it really... but not sure what :)

Nice build , if you can build one with a DNA250C i will buy one.
Not a fan of that red buttons........
Name, name, name................you will find one......

Cheers Rudi, I was looking at the 250C, its pretty much the same footprint but just needs the batteries wiring up differently so that might be a future build but 75 watts is plenty for me. Not sure if it's something that would sell (although making a couple for mates) as its pretty expensive to build! Can make it in any combo of colours as its 3D printed, but I'm a succer for the red and black!

If you can just add a red drip tip or a red RDA think it will be all most perfect.
It will be nice to see some of the builds on here.
A dual battery squanker with DNA250C is very hard to find....if I don't mistake is only one on the market now and that one is with 20700 batteries. With DNA75 and DNA75C they are quite few out there.
We will keep an eye on here to see your progress and how knows.....maybe you will get some orders. I know for sure I am not the only one looking for something like that

Very true, cheers Rudi. Might have a look at this next. With this one I was going for the battery life of the 2 batteries and small form factor. All the other ones I've seen are way to big and heavy to be pocketable, this one feels tiny in the hand! To get it to this size, I had some custom battery contacts laser cut, and with the DNA250 you have to have some extra wiring for the balance charger because the batteries have to be in serial... but I do like a challenge!

Dual 18650, Squonker, DNA Chip. Won't pull my trousers down like the Lost Vape Drone. Whats not to like??
I like the red button!

Dual 18650, Squonker, DNA Chip. Won't pull my trousers down like the Lost Vape Drone. Whats not to like??
I like the red button!
Cheers! Yeah, it's the trousers round the ankles situation that inspires me to make this, it's lighter than my single battery squonkers!

Back
Top Bottom