What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Slotted Flathead BF Pins

Superaereo

Postman
Hi guys and girls, I have recently acquired a lovely little Hotcig RSQ regulated squonker, on which I use either a Wasp Nano resin or an Advken Gorge - I love being able to use .3 or .4 single coils with these - but since I am quite new to squonking, I wonder if I should worry about their BF pins being of the flathead, slotted-through type.

So far I haven't seen any major leaks, but I hate the idea of gunk forming inside the mod with time and possibly fouling up the contacts.

What are your opinions on the subject?

Something as simple as some threadlock would do. Just a tiny amount in the slot at each end of the screw head will make a seal.

I've got the flathead slot type in a few of my squonk rda's. Not had a problem yet (fingers crossed ). I understand your concern /reasoning though. It had crossed my mind that they should be the allen socket type .

Back
Top Bottom