What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Slot head squonk pin

Snakebitex10

Postman
what are your views on slotted head squonk pins.
I have a Nicola Niagara and have been using it with a dead rabbit for over a year and have been very happy with it

Recently I got a Wasp Nano which came with slotted pin
Now I have noticed some juice coming from the bottom of the mod so I have taken off the wasp and gone back to the rabbit.

I wonder if because of the type of pin on the wasp there has been juice leaking back into the mod through the positive pin.

I’m yet to take it apart but thought I would ask the experts here your experience about using the flat head squonk pin

what are your views on slotted head squonk pins.
I have a Nicola Niagara and have been using it with a dead rabbit for over a year and have been very happy with it

Recently I got a Wasp Nano which came with slotted pin
Now I have noticed some juice coming from the bottom of the mod so I have taken off the wasp and gone back to the rabbit.

I wonder if because of the type of pin on the wasp there has been juice leaking back into the mod through the positive pin.

I’m yet to take it apart but thought I would ask the experts here your experience about using the flat head squonk pin
Prefer hex pin as less chance of leaking. One way to fix though is to fit a small O ring on the mods 510 pin if juice leaks into the mod.

I’ve removed the batteries from the mod for now
I’m going to go through some of the boxes of dripers I have and see if I can find a hex screw to fit in the Squonk

Just seems a little strange to use a flat head squonk pin

Back
Top Bottom