Innokin
What's new

Single coil squonk atty

Royal Flush Vape
The little dpro mini is good for under thirty notes for a genuine or a tenner for a clone.
The armour is still a fave and the airlab is outstanding.
To be honest for using a single brochrome coil the hadeon is hard to beat. Top and airflow of the hadaly and the deeper deck for less leaks from the entheon.

The little dpro mini is good for under thirty notes for a genuine or a tenner for a clone.
The armour is still a fave and the airlab is outstanding.
To be honest for using a single brochrome coil the hadeon is hard to beat. Top and airflow of the hadaly and the deeper deck for less leaks from the entheon.
I’d agree the hadeon cap does definitely improve the performance of the entheon but if you wanna go down the psyclone mods route then the citadel is the best offering from them to date... ( in my opinion)

Vape Green
@vapemac worth a mention is the Salix rda, I don’t own one or have never used one, so can’t comment personally on what they are like but a lot of people on here are saying good things about it, it’s on sale at the moment here https://www.edenmods.uk/Salix/p3111596_19018611.aspx
Which in my eyes is a bargain considering a couple of months ago this rda was £90 rrp....
Only reason i haven’t purchased one is I have my eye on something else and can’t afford both at this time of year....

@vapemac worth a mention is the Salix rda, I don’t own one or have never used one, so can’t comment personally on what they are like but a lot of people on here are saying good things about it, it’s on sale at the moment here https://www.edenmods.uk/Salix/p3111596_19018611.aspx
Which in my eyes is a bargain considering a couple of months ago this rda was £90 rrp....
Only reason i haven’t purchased one is I have my eye on something else and can’t afford both at this time of year....

Yeah it looks like a tidy little atty

Vape Superstore
At the moment have to say an airlab is my fav to put on my squeeze, just picked up a salix though and first impression is it is a cracking atty

AcmeFog
I like my Odis O Atty best, currently, for Squonking. For a change up I have an Entheon and a IAI from VSC. I got a GP Dripper in a sale they had and it's enjoyable and different.
Most (but not all) of my Squonk RDAs are clones, and most of them not terribly recent. The clone market has developed so much that it's possible to spend £15 from China and get as good a vape as an original costing £100.
I tend to try stuff, either buying from the Classies (genuine, original stuff does come up) or direct from China and if I like it, search out an "Original" if I like the Clone version.
If the Clone isn't to my liking, the original won't be either. Having said that I got a genuine O Atty, and have just bought 2 Clones!
What are you looking for? 22mm, 16mm, 24mm? All Stainless Steel, or Ultem or Delrin? What type of screw capture?
Where do you like the airflow to come from? Do you want a Deep Well?
How tight do you want the airflow to be? MTL and as tight as a gnats chuff? MTL, but with an easier draw?

The Electronic Cigarette Company
Back
Top Bottom