What's new

Single coil squonk atty

Bloody hell, I should know not to try and test a manager of a vape shop, you win huggett...
Haha nah I'm just a big Odis fan [emoji14]

I had 2 bookmarked UK stockists. But vapetime is out of stock [emoji23]

I was even tempted to do a wholesale order to get the X in, but didn't have enough people wanting it between us.

Haha nah I'm just a big Odis fan [emoji14]

I had 2 bookmarked UK stockists. But vapetime is out of stock [emoji23]

I was even tempted to do a wholesale order to get the X in, but didn't have enough people wanting it between us.
I look on sr fairly regularly but never noticed it there before, but you still win...

I look on sr fairly regularly but never noticed it there before, but you still win...
Anything Odis you want in future check VapeTime. They're a big Odis stockist.

Also they're a B&M store if your impatient and want to drive to get it [emoji3][emoji23]

I'm assuming it's for DTL, if it's for MTL then ignore, I have yet to find a decent MTL squonk RDA.

FB_IMG_1543609961471.jpeg

for squonking i love the pulse 22 as its near as dammit leek proof
you can adjust the height of the coil so you get v little spit back and cooler vape

the gorge is not a bad dripper but because its so short it can be a hot vape at higher powers
but its more or less what you have but on steroids and 2 caps one ss one ultem

for squonking i love the pulse 22 as its near as dammit leek proof
you can adjust the height of the coil so you get v little spit back and cooler vape

the gorge is not a bad dripper but because its so short it can be a hot vape at higher powers
but its more or less what you have but on steroids and 2 caps one ss one ultem

I do actually have a pulse 22 knocking about somewhere. Maybe I should dig it out

Wotofo Profile is imho the best atty i own / have tried for flavour. Not sure if 24mm will be an issue with your mod, but they do a 22mm cap for it (although i've not tried the 22mm cap).

I do actually have a pulse 22 knocking about somewhere. Maybe I should dig it out

getting the coil close to the air inlets seems to work best for me but you end up with rather long legs on the coil
your best off wrapping the coil the wrong way so the legs can be shorter and it seems to sit in the right orientation
might sound stupid but check your coil isnt touching anything it should not in the top cap before 1st use as its v easy to sort it if its not lined up

hope that helps

Wotofo Profile is imho the best atty i own / have tried for flavour. Not sure if 24mm will be an issue with your mod, but they do a 22mm cap for it (although i've not tried the 22mm cap).
Good on a regulated squonker but will be struggling on the Squeeze both for power & size.

Back
Top Bottom