What's new

Single coil squonk atty

It's very similar to a hadaly ain't it? Have you got an authentic or a clone?
Oh the O Atty?

It's ace. It's my favourite atty, mines genuine and they're hard to come by now...

As Chris said, I've stripped a clone down. Quality of its excellent.

I know @gravystain has the O Atty X which I'm interested to take a peak at.

I used my O Atty for months! Nothing else got a look in, til I damaged the O Atty threads not sure if it's the insulator or the pin I borked.

But when I finally replace the parts on it. Maybe tomorrow, it's going back to daily usage.

image.jpg
@vapemac castle on the squeeze, clear cap does come with it in the box, it makes squonking so much easier (you can see the juice)...

Drop Solo is the best 22mm single coil squonk atty I own, makes the Had a Lay mediocre, I have the C3-P0 version but there's other colours.

I'm assuming it's for DTL, if it's for MTL then ignore, I have yet to find a decent MTL squonk RDA.

For a 2-3 year old atty, it's still punching above the new gear imo.

Proof in my eyes the latest isn't always the greatest :D

It's that good I actually bought 2 like Chris, but I sold one to a friend because I didn't need 2...

image.jpg
Oh the O Atty?

It's ace. It's my favourite atty, mines genuine and they're hard to come by now...

As Chris said, I've stripped a clone down. Quality of its excellent.

I know @gravystain has the O Atty X which I'm interested to take a peak at.

I used my O Atty for months! Nothing else got a look in, til I damaged the O Atty threads not sure if it's the insulator or the pin I borked.

But when I finally replace the parts on it. Maybe tomorrow, it's going back to daily usage.
In my opinion the O-atty X is great flavour rda and in my top 3 rda’s I own, but not stocked anywhere in the uk and would cost you around £100 to get your hands on, so wouldn’t recommend it to someone without knowing there budget before hand, included a pic for a quick peak for you...

Back
Top Bottom