What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Single coil squonk atty

vapemac

Veteran
For the last year I've been fairly happy with my current set up. Pico squeeze paired with a hadaly. It was simple, straight forward and delivered what I needed. However for the last month or so I don't feel like I'm getting the same hit like I used to and I feel like it might be time for a change. I'm looking for a single coil, squonk atty, not a wasp nano, I never got on with the one I got previously. What's out there these days?

For the last year I've been fairly happy with my current set up. Pico squeeze paired with a hadaly. It was simple, straight forward and delivered what I needed. However for the last month or so I don't feel like I'm getting the same hit like I used to and I feel like it might be time for a change. I'm looking for a single coil, squonk atty, not a wasp nano, I never got on with the one I got previously. What's out there these days?

That new little dot mod rda caught my eye the other day. Think I might treat myself to one in the new year. Have you seen that one?

I've been really surprised with the Wotofo Nudge 22mm I got as part of a trade, never thought I'd use it but it has become a mainstay! Fixed airflow but comes with two caps, both restricted DL with one being more open; also comes with two driptips, one 810 and one is kinda 810 fit with a wide 510 tip, so you can use any 810 tip but you're stuck with the narrow one if you want a smaller tip - I use the tighter cap and smaller driptip, 0.2 fused ni80 clapton on a mech squonker and it's a cracking vape. I actually sold my Eden Mods Salix because I preferred this atty! Can be had sub £20.

g9qXxhA_d.jpg

Not really feeling that one :D looks like something you'd get in a cracker

I've been really surprised with the Wotofo Nudge 22mm I got as part of a trade, never thought I'd use it but it has become a mainstay! Fixed airflow but comes with two caps, both restricted DL with one being more open; also comes with two driptips, one 810 and one is kinda 810 fit with a wide 510 tip, so you can use any 810 tip but you're stuck with the narrow one if you want a smaller tip - I use the tighter cap and smaller driptip, 0.2 fused ni80 clapton on a mech squonker and it's a cracking vape. I actually sold my Eden Mods Salix because I preferred this atty! Can be had sub £20.

It's not very pretty either is it?

It's not very pretty either is it?
I like stuff to look good and matchy matchy but it’s not all about what it looks like, you could have the nicest looking set-up but if it don’t vape well you ain’t gonna use it...

Back
Top Bottom