What's new

Simple RDA for simple person??

Thanks. What I meant by simple was..... I'm not very good at things where is very fiddly and you need 3 hands to fit the coil in place, keep it straight and tighten screws all at the same time.

The wasp is dead easy to build mate, only two parts the base & deck so easy to clean aswel.

Flavours always been great on both of mine, it does have an annoying whistle though unless I fit bigger coils and close the airflow off a bit.

Have you got an atty stand or ohm reader? I usually build on the ohm reader, couple quick pulses to sort the coil and it goes on my mod. The cheap china ones aren’t the best but decent enough for a stand :)

Thanks. What I meant by simple was..... I'm not very good at things where is very fiddly and you need 3 hands to fit the coil in place, keep it straight and tighten screws all at the same time.

Well, as someone who finds similar things a problem, an RDA with clamps (many current ones) enables you to clamp 1 wire/leg first, then faff with the second one til it's right. The clamps also give a bit of leeway to loosen 1 off if you need to move your coil. I find the flat type clamps don't damage my wire too much if I need to re-adjust.
Yep, there is a learning curve, but once you get the knack it sticks!

For simple builds I’m still of the opinion that a good old fashioned velocity deck dumbs everything down a fair old bit.

If you’re new have a scout round for a velocity clone or a tsunami rda. I genuinely don’t think they get much more simple that that.

For simple builds I’m still of the opinion that a good old fashioned velocity deck dumbs everything down a fair old bit.

If you’re new have a scout round for a velocity clone or a tsunami rda. I genuinely don’t think they get much more simple that that.
Agreed. I think those big posts make life so easy with the airflow directly under. Plus I still think both of those (and the kennedy 24/5) offer up the best flavour.
I think b juice have a tsunami left in their closing down sale for silly cheap.

Agreed. I think those big posts make life so easy with the airflow directly under. Plus I still think both of those (and the kennedy 24/5) offer up the best flavour.
I think b juice have a tsunami left in their closing down sale for silly cheap.
Forget that they've finally shut the website but a tsunami is cheap as chips on the Chinese sites.

My needs are simple (like me), that's why I like the Castle, Wasp Nano, GR-1, and Dpro Mini. All give decent flavour, and uncomplicated to build on.

Oh and the Tobhino is pretty good, but a little fiddly to get the wires caught. Still worth it though.

Back
Top Bottom