What's new

Simple RDA for simple person??

old_dragon

Postman
I use the Pico Squeeze and Pulse most of the time. Tend to use the Pulse 22 and the Dead Rabbit SQ but my Pulse 22s drive me mad as the covers keep sticking and they're about to be thrown in the bin.
I need something that is simple to build on, single coil, and reasonably priced. Should I get a couple more DR SQs, or is there something else that you'd recommend?

I use the Pico Squeeze and Pulse most of the time. Tend to use the Pulse 22 and the Dead Rabbit SQ but my Pulse 22s drive me mad as the covers keep sticking and they're about to be thrown in the bin.
I need something that is simple to build on, single coil, and reasonably priced. Should I get a couple more DR SQs, or is there something else that you'd recommend?

If it’s any consolation I had exactly the same issues with three pulse 22’s after about 6 months.

I removed one of the O rings & lubed it before reassembling. Was tempted to look for thinner O rings but couldn't be arsed.

The castle rda is excellent, I'd recommend it, ticks all your boxes, 22mm, single coil, very easy to build on, reasonably priced....

I removed one of the O rings & lubed it before reassembling. Was tempted to look for thinner O rings but couldn't be arsed.

Yup, same here. I now use recurve and Nudge. Both superior to the Pulse in my opinion.

Ive got the Drop Solo thats a great RDA just like its big brother but a single coil 22mm if you dont mind a clone FT are selling em..............

Depends what you mean by simple? 22mm does give you a larger build deck, if thats kinda what you mean. I like Odis stuff, it's not that easy to build on the first couple of times, but it's a doddle once you suss the clamps.
Entheon is nice to build on as well, for me anyway (clones of both RDAs are cheap and originals are coming up in the Classies now)

Depends what you mean by simple? 22mm does give you a larger build deck, if thats kinda what you mean. I like Odis stuff, it's not that easy to build on the first couple of times, but it's a doddle once you suss the clamps.
Entheon is nice to build on as well, for me anyway (clones of both RDAs are cheap and originals are coming up in the Classies now)
Thanks. What I meant by simple was..... I'm not very good at things where is very fiddly and you need 3 hands to fit the coil in place, keep it straight and tighten screws all at the same time.

Gas Mods GR1

Back
Top Bottom