What's new

Show me your Topsides!

Looks like you've decided but here's the black and grey, not a mark on it after 87,000 puffs (plus whatever the first owner put on it as its second hand) the finish is really good on them.

PSX_20201214_003802.jpg

I can't upload a pic of mine for some reason but I've got the black and red. It's a beauty, I think they are hydro dipped, that's why some have more or less colour on them. The finish is still in perfect condition in over a year of use

I do like the SE ones but they’re in relatively short supply. I ended up buying one from steampugs as they’re selling the standard much cheaper than every other reputable vendor.

I ended up going for a purple one and have a (hopefully) matching Asgard Mini to plonk on the top. In an ideal world, I’d like to pickup either a smoked out or satin black beauty ring but I don’t seem to be able to find these as single items.

I’m really looking forward to it arriving. I think it might be a marmite choice (in terms of colour) but since its main duties will be for around the house I thought I’d have a bit of fun.

Now need to work out whether I need to invest in some different coils for the Asgard. I’ve got some 3mm aliens and fused claptons which should ohm out at 0.15 on a dual build. The other option would be to buy something different, have seen some juggernaut coils which look interesting!

I do like the SE ones but they’re in relatively short supply. I ended up buying one from steampugs as they’re selling the standard much cheaper than every other reputable vendor.

I ended up going for a purple one and have a (hopefully) matching Asgard Mini to plonk on the top. In an ideal world, I’d like to pickup either a smoked out or satin black beauty ring but I don’t seem to be able to find these as single items.

I’m really looking forward to it arriving. I think it might be a marmite choice (in terms of colour) but since its main duties will be for around the house I thought I’d have a bit of fun.

Now need to work out whether I need to invest in some different coils for the Asgard. I’ve got some 3mm aliens and fused claptons which should ohm out at 0.15 on a dual build. The other option would be to buy something different, have seen some juggernaut coils which look interesting!
I have fused claptons in mine, very good. Just keep the coils away from the diffuser as it can melt if too close. You can check by putting on the diffuser without the top cap.

I have fused claptons in mine, very good. Just keep the coils away from the diffuser as it can melt if too close. You can check by putting on the diffuser without the top cap.

cheers.

Looks like you need coils reasonably high and pushed slightly into the centre?

do you use one of those coily tools to measure leg length?

cheers.

Looks like you need coils reasonably high and pushed slightly into the centre?

do you use one of those coily tools to measure leg length?
6.5-7mm leg length. Airflow inlet is just above the deck, so coils don't need to be too high.

Back
Top Bottom