What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Show me your Topsides!

definitely and having a 2 y/o son means I can legitimately buy as much comic book clothing as a I please!

What RDA is that btw?

Temple RDA with the ultem cap. Sits quite well on it to be fair. Might get some glass caps for that and the asgard after Xmas but I think I'll have to order from the states.

Mines purple mate [emoji51]

If the colour in your photo is true to life I like it. It’s the sales listing colours that had me worried they all look a bit washed out and I was thinking about pairing with matching or contrasting colour RDA.

not sure whether the purple will be the same colour as the Asgard RDA purple though so might have to get a green RDA and have a Squonk box which looks like the joker!

The I’m interested seeing what others have got because there’s so many options it seems like a good way to whittle choices down... I don’t mind being a sheep and copying!

Temple RDA with the ultem cap. Sits quite well on it to be fair. Might get some glass caps for that and the asgard after Xmas but I think I'll have to order from the states.

Just checked it out on evolution’s website. Excellent warning at the bottom of their listing

i like it. I think I’m either going to get the green or the purple one when I take the plunge as I can get the Asgard mini in the same colours.

Only concern is if they aren’t a good colour match. That could trigger my OCD
The purple goes nicely with gunmetal, brushed SS, and most greyish colours. I have a SS O atty on it atm which also looks ok. You may be a bit limited with atty colours with a green mod, but that's down to personal taste and preference.

The purple goes nicely with gunmetal, brushed SS, and most greyish colours. I have a SS O atty on it atm which also looks ok. You may be a bit limited with atty colours with a green mod, but that's down to personal taste and preference.

think this has potential to be a good fit with the purple?

https://www.vaperzcloud.uk/asgard-rda-breast-cancer-pink.html

Are there any benefits to getting the Asgard over the mini? Wonder whether there’s space on the top of the topside, it seems to have a bit of space at to accommodate the full size Asgard.

EDIT: seems like the mini is the best for flavour, which is what I’m after.

Last edited:

Are there any benefits to getting the Asgard over the mini? Wonder whether there’s space on the top of the topside, it seems to have a bit of space at to accommodate the full size Asgard.

The temple I've got on mine currently is 28mm, taking all bar about a mm of space up and the full size asgard is 30mm so I'd hazard a guess the fill cap would get in the way.

The colour looks to be a perfect match (depending on light). I use a gunmetal one on mine.

The colour looks to be a perfect match (depending on light). I use a gunmetal one on mine.

everything ordered. By this time next week I’ll have a big purple one in my hand.

thanks for your advice and to everyone else who has chipped in on this thread

Back
Top Bottom