What's new

Show me your Topsides!

onion

Achiever
Pretty certain I’m going to get a topside dual but not convinced by the colours in the pictures coming up on google searches, the marketing shots look great and then the pictures shown on sales listings seem a bit weak.

Have already got a sensible out and about mod so not afraid to go off the deep end with the mod/rda colours! Quite like the look of the dual carbon magenta but I’m struggling to justify paying the price that the last few in stock are commanding and although I appreciate the yihi chip demand a bit of a premium.

So, show me your topsides, the more colourful the better! (Please)

@Banjostring - thanks for posting yours in the other thread, it’s what’s made me think I shouldn’t go for a black one!

Heres my Dual mate

IMG_20201213_074439.jpg
IMG_20201213_074504.jpg

Pretty certain I’m going to get a topside dual but not convinced by the colours in the pictures coming up on google searches, the marketing shots look great and then the pictures shown on sales listings seem a bit weak.

Have already got a sensible out and about mod so not afraid to go off the deep end with the mod/rda colours! Quite like the look of the dual carbon magenta but I’m struggling to justify paying the price that the last few in stock are commanding and although I appreciate the yihi chip demand a bit of a premium.

So, show me your topsides, the more colourful the better! (Please)

@Banjostring - thanks for posting yours in the other thread, it’s what’s made me think I shouldn’t go for a black one!
Mines purple mate [emoji51]

Is the finish on the splatters painted? How has it help up so far? Any chips etc?

doesnt feel or look painted on mate ive had it since this time last year and its held up great no chips or marks whatsoever and its a solid reliable mod

Mines purple mate [emoji51]

i like it. I think I’m either going to get the green or the purple one when I take the plunge as I can get the Asgard mini in the same colours.

Only concern is if they aren’t a good colour match. That could trigger my OCD

Back
Top Bottom