What's new

Sherman squonk

coincidently I have talked to them as they were advertising the Sherman with 2 squonk pins 1 in the main list of contents and another in the spare parts bag... But unfortunately it was an error.

It's looking like I have to buy another as a squonk and have the old one as a dripper since I still have the non squonk pin.
Sorry to hear that it was worth a try.

I'm not well today, but, and it's a big but, if I can find my two Sherman boxes, and the squonk pins are in there, you can have them. I'll post them to you, I never squonk on my Shermans, or anything much else.

Edit: thinking about it, I probably took the spares out (threw the boxes away) and have them with other atty spares, I would need to identify them.

Double edit: found a Sherman box, no squonk pin, just 2 orings, a post screw, a blue screwdriver and a post clamp, sorry mate.

Last edited:
I'm not well today, but, and it's a big but, if I can find my two Sherman boxes, and the squonk pins are in there, you can have them. I'll post them to you, I never squonk on my Shermans, or anything much else.

Edit: thinking about it, I probably took the spares out (threw the boxes away) and have them with other atty spares, I would need to identify them.

Double edit: found a Sherman box, no squonk pin, just 2 orings, a post screw, a blue screwdriver and a post clamp, sorry mate.

Thanks for trying.... switched to a steam crave glaz, nice big squonk RDA....but now broke the glass.... so dug out my credit card and bought another Sherman.... and guess what... it came with a broken pin!! (or the wrong pin it's shorter than the normal pin...) contacted the vendor and he's sending a replacement pin ... hopefully it will arrive tomorrow.... got a Steam Crave Aromamizer plus V3 as i seem to have threaded the grub screw on the post-less deck on my V2 definitely arriving tomorrow through tracked 48 royal mail.

just put the sherman on my drone.... no squonk, just dripping... but wow... missed my sherman!!

Back
Top Bottom