What's new

Seeking single coil bf rdta

sxh77

Postman
Hi, I’ve been trying to find a decent single coil bf rdta preferably in grey or gun metal.
Hoping I can call on some of you apes greater knowledge.
It doesn’t have to be new, used is fine nor recently released.
I generally run either a feedlink or a niagara and I’m just looking to increase the juice holding capabilities of particularly the niagara.
I tend to run a 0.4-0.5 brochrome

Appreciated in advance

Stuart

Hi, I’ve been trying to find a decent single coil bf rdta preferably in grey or gun metal.
Hoping I can call on some of you apes greater knowledge.
It doesn’t have to be new, used is fine nor recently released.
I generally run either a feedlink or a niagara and I’m just looking to increase the juice holding capabilities of particularly the niagara.
I tend to run a 0.4-0.5 brochrome

Appreciated in advance

Stuart
Personally I have used Wotofos Recurve & Elder, Vandy Vapes Pulse 22, Digiflavors Drop Solo & Helllvapes Dead Rabbit SQ. The last 3 are quite loose airflow & the 2 Wotofo are a bit more restricted. For increased capacity Wotofos Faris RDTA is a good option & single coil & currently sat on a mech squonker.
The Drop Solo would probably be my suggestion for the best all rounder, great flavour, no over squonking & comes with the smaller top cap for a more restricted air flow. And cheap as chips :D

Cheers cozy, will do that

Just come across the pindad rdta...might be the one

The Ijoy Combo Squonk RDTA is the perfect marriage for the Niagara, I have single coiled it and it works fine but I do find it better dual coiled.

The Vandy Vape Pyro V2 is a better choice for single coil, it's a bit meh with dual coil and actually performs better in single coil with the airflow.

The Wotofo Faris might be a good choice, I haven't tried it in single coil yet but with it's curved airflow build deck I reckon it should be pretty good, in fact I'm going to try it out :)
I did a review for it here:
https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/reviews/rba/wotofo-faris-rdta.html

Though not a RDTA the Drop Solo ranks as my favourite single coil RDA's for flavour and perfect for squonking, no idea why they called it the 'Drop' as it's nothing like it's big brother as it has a nice low build deck and juice well.

Photo for the hell of it, here's the 3 I own in flavour delivery order, bling gold but you can get them in Gunmetal

WOTOFO-FARIS-06.jpg

Not sure whether it counts as an RDTA but I really like L'Hypersonic (clone). Not the simplest build but superb smooth rounded flavour. The juice well is really deep and it's almost impossible to oversquonk.

Back
Top Bottom