What's new

Return of the squonk

it actually looks not bad with the wrap on it.

so you don’t reckon the luxotic is worth getting? seen it for £20. i’m thinking my squeeze v1 is due to chuck it at some point and thinking what i can replace it with. squeeze v1 seems unavailable now.
It is worth it for £20 if you are careful, just warning you, difficult to recommend.
Squeeze 2 is cheaper, 21700, survives oversquonking and I like heavy chunky mods
If I find something I like I tend to bulk buy when I find them discounted., so around a dozen Luxotics and now 3 Squeeze 2's in with around 7 spare.
I treat them like consumables.

I have been through about a dozen, over a few years.
They are great but any juice behind the button and you are screwed, not recommended though.
Here's my beater, warts and all, you can just see the rainbow peeking out to annoy me.
View attachment 227108
Liking the look of that, I'll probably need a few. The 2 drip boxes I have are probably going to be on their way out soon.

It is worth it for £20 if you are careful, just warning you, difficult to recommend.
Squeeze 2 is cheaper, 21700, survives oversquonking and I like heavy chunky mods
If I find something I like I tend to bulk buy when I find them discounted., so around a dozen Luxotics and now 3 Squeeze 2's in with around 7 spare.
I treat them like consumables.

oversquonking never leads to excessive spillage for me as i only use drippers with a tiny 1mm hole so should be okay in that sense. no need for a big battery either. i might go for the black luxotic, then. £20, and looks pretty solid.

Back
Top Bottom