What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Return of the squonk

and the aether is a bit too 70s table lighter or tie dye t shirt.

i think i’m quite fussy with the look of things. needs to be plain.

the salix is great. watch the grub screws, @oldhippydude had a problem with his being too short, if i remember well.

no interested in the others, the complicated airflow on a dripper is nae use to me. just a hole in the side, i need.

I did indeed have a problem with the ulton clone of the salix.
I did not see anyone else with the problem so i might have been unlucky.

it was only one of the two wire holding grubs was a tad short to grab 28 awg wire properly. Thicker wire would have probably worked.
I think the grub screws were M3x3mm, Replacement with M3x4mm would sort it or M3x5mm.

I seem to be mostly on old school tanks at the moment but the salix is still there getting regular use. i like it.

I did indeed have a problem with the ulton clone of the salix.
I did not see anyone else with the problem so i might have been unlucky.

it was only one of the two wire holding grubs was a tad short to grab 28 awg wire properly. Thicker wire would have probably worked.
I think the grub screws were M3x3mm, Replacement with M3x4mm would sort it or M3x5mm.

I seem to be mostly on old school tanks at the moment but the salix is still there getting regular use. i like it.
I'm hoping to give it a try later if I can look out my other squonker.

is the luxotic any good?
I have been through about a dozen, over a few years.
They are great but any juice behind the button and you are screwed, not recommended though.
Here's my beater, warts and all, you can just see the rainbow peeking out to annoy me.
beater.jpg

I have been through about a dozen, over a few years.
They are great but any juice behind the button and you are screwed, not recommended though.
Here's my beater, warts and all, you can just see the rainbow peeking out to annoy me.
View attachment 227108

it actually looks not bad with the wrap on it.

so you don’t reckon the luxotic is worth getting? seen it for £20. i’m thinking my squeeze v1 is due to chuck it at some point and thinking what i can replace it with. squeeze v1 seems unavailable now.

Back
Top Bottom