What's new

Return of the squonk

TheLiqidator

Achiever
Having another sleepless night and loving using a squonker again. Been on fasttech for about an hour but not seeing anything that's floats my boat.

Looking for another small one to use with mtl RDAs. Preferably something with a single 18650 and regulated. Might see if I can get a pico squeeze but is there anything I might be missing?

Nothing beats the Pico Squeeze, in my opinion. But, they are now hard to find
I had one and gave it away too. I have 2 Kangertech dripboxes that are similar to the squeeze. I think it was gearbest I seen them on for about £15-20. I think they were available.

Pico squeeze is excellent vfm, but not regulated...
Kudos is pretty good, downside you can’t use your own squonk bottles, but decent mod...
RSQ is good, regulated, solid, use your own bottles, just really hard to find one now, having sold mine, it’s a sale I do regret...

i find the pico squeeze to be good. the v2 one looks ridiculous so i’ve stuck with the non adjustable original one.

how does that kanger work for filling? same as the squeeze, or a daft screw on bottle with a pipe?

i find the pico squeeze to be good. the v2 one looks ridiculous so i’ve stuck with the non adjustable original one.

how does that kanger work for filling? same as the squeeze, or a daft screw on bottle with a pipe?
Agreed, much prefer the original over the V2, form factor being the biggest plus...

Pico squeeze is excellent vfm, but not regulated...
Kudos is pretty good, downside you can’t use your own squonk bottles, but decent mod...
RSQ is good, regulated, solid, use your own bottles, just really hard to find one now, having sold mine, it’s a sale I do regret...
I'll have a look for those thanks. When I got rid of a lot of my stuff about a year ago the pico is all I have missed.

you would want to be seen cutting about with this.

upload_2020-8-29_8-35-33.jpeg

Bottle just pushes in mate, nice little things although they're old n cheap. Got the speed up on one now and love it.

Back
Top Bottom