What's new

Replacement bottle for topside

After a clean and soak I chucked mine in the freezer for a couple of days. It didn't completely get rid of the taste of the juice but it was definitely an improvement.

After a clean and soak I chucked mine in the freezer for a couple of days. It didn't completely get rid of the taste of the juice but it was definitely an improvement.
Interesting. Did you do anything after that, like giving it another wash, or just let it defrost and use it?

Im the same as simon above. I put my topside bottles (and tanks and rdas) in some milton for about 20 mins, give them a rinse with cold water n dry it with a napkin. Takes away most smells, if its a paticularly strong smell il leave it longer or soak it again. Whilst u can get rid of the smell, the discolouring of the bottles you cant do nothing about. Drip drops narwhals tears has made my topside bottle yellow and i cannot get rid of the colour at all

Interesting. Did you do anything after that, like giving it another wash, or just let it defrost and use it?
I just gave it a rinse and had at it. It didn't freeze. I did put it in a zip locked plastic bag in case it came out smelling of three year old chicken korma, but it didn't take on any extra odours! Like I said, it didn't completely remove the smell but it was much better. Maybe try that before or / and after the milton method?

Thanks apes. I’ll definitely give the Milton a go. Will try the freezer treatment when Mrs. memzey’s not looking as she’s already miffed at the nic in there :D

Back
Top Bottom