What's new

Regulated squonker ?

ive got the vt inbox and the gbox thing
the vtinbox is not good for high watt builds as it eats batt power however as far as everything else its defo the best bang for buck squonk
https://www.fasttech.com/p/6324102 make the mod look rather smart and respond well to washing up liquid and water
it has a v easy squeeze with good suck back, feels good in the hand ,the bottle is out of the way of acidente pocket squonking and a dna chip
the 2 bat gbox is just so bad in comparison but can do silly power for a decent length of time
did try mtl on a squonk but it was such a faff i gave up on it and got a bb instead

defo go for the vt inbox but get a built box instead would be my best advice lol

Thanks for that, the vt is still top of my list, the simple ex looks a tad small for my banana like fingers too, is there anything similar to the vt out there ?
got the v1 ... must be 3+ yrs old .. just get it

Looks like the inbox is the best one that fits my criteria, now to track one down is another matter !

+1 for VTinbox. I got one a couple of years ago and liked it so much I've bought several for "back ups".

The main drawback I've found is if you sub oHm it eats batteries. Stick to 1.2-1.5 oHm MTL though and this niggle disappears.

Or pair it with a Salix, 0.4ohm Ni80 coil at 37w for a restricted dtl that'll last all day on a full battery [emoji1303]

Or pair it with a Salix, 0.4ohm Ni80 coil at 37w for a restricted dtl that'll last all day on a full battery [emoji1303]
Looks good too
20190307_191047.jpeg

was just about to say .4 ohm .. narda or any single coil dripper works wonders .. match it with a Samsung 30q and it's golden :)

Back
Top Bottom