What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Recommended for me?

Scottish Vaper

Initiate
Hi Guys,

I am looking at getting a cheap squonker. I understand some people don't like unreg squonks but I believe its just a matter of making sure you put the right coils in pre built or own build?

Can anyone recommend a cheap set up?

Cheers

The Pico Squeeze? It's semi regulated & cheap as chips. I'm not sure they're all that available now a few more models have followed

Hi Guys,

I am looking at getting a cheap squonker. I understand some people don't like unreg squonks but I believe its just a matter of making sure you put the right coils in pre built or own build?

Can anyone recommend a cheap set up?

Cheers
I've just got a Vardy Vape Pulse BF from @workshyfop . Might be worth a look.

I would recommend the squeeze as well. I’ve had mine for a good few months and it’s been in daily use. It’s excellent. Got it on ebay for about £18 I think.

What @Cozy said... these are a bargain at that price and make a good 1st squonker. Don't bother with the kit with the included squonkable tank though that's poo.

Someone (I can’t remember who unfortunately) was saying that aspire squonker is no good, and it seemed to run very hot compared to the squeeze, as though it had a fixed output. I thought it worth mentioning. It’s also a bit ugly.

Any cheap tanks you can recommend for this?
I have one and love it, for the money they're brilliant will definitely pick another one up at some point.

I usually pair mine with the Asmodus c4 or recurve, there's a blue recurve for sale on here.

Back
Top Bottom