What's new

Recommendations for Pico squeeze 2 rda

Recurves are my daily rda. Different drip tip though.
Image.jpeg

Thanks guys, I think I'm convinced, I'll grab the recurve from classifieds if it's still available... I do like the look of that Asgard mini too though... Maybe just get both haha... Thanks for all your input :)

Yes, the Asgard mini is a great looking tank. Excellent performer as well. Good for squonking due to the positioning of the air flows and flavour is spot on.

I’ve got a Recurve thats been in the cupboard for 18 months and I fancy giving it another bash on my bargain Squeeze 2, what type of coils do you use Mick, you obviously know what you’re doing with the Recurve.
I use the wotofo ones that were in the pack. Found them just right for me. Can't remember off the top of my head whether they were dual core or quad core fused claptons. 0.26 or 0.28 ohm.
I'll check when I get home and let you know.

@andyroo
These are what I use. Either will do as there's not much difference. Quad core. Various places stock the tubes of 10. SRVapes, Vape Club, also via Ebay if you want.
20200707_171513.jpeg

Believe it or not @mick brown I’ve just dug these out of my draw I think must have bought them with the Recurve.
Do you think they’ll be worth a bash.
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1594148966.907839.jpg

Believe it or not @mick brown I’ve just dug these out of my draw I think must have bought them with the Recurve.
Do you think they’ll be worth a bash. View attachment 222820
They'd be worth a try. Tri-core and slightly lower ohms so may need a bit more power through them than the ones I use but I'd give them a try seeing as you've got them.
I run mine between 45 and 50 watts to give you an idea.

They'd be worth a try. Tri-core and slightly lower ohms so may need a bit more power through them than the ones I use but I'd give them a try seeing as you've got them.
I run mine between 45 and 50 watts to give you an idea.

Thanks Mick I’ll try one when I get time and I’ll order a tube of the ones you’re using, cheers.

Thanks Mick I’ll try one when I get time and I’ll order a tube of the ones you’re using, cheers.
I also use a slightly taller and more cone shaped resin drip tip which I think helps with the heat from the top cap that some people mention. I looked on fasttech for them but it appears the black ones are now discontinued. Brighter colours are still available.

Back
Top Bottom