What's new

Rebel Squonker

Hi, I’ve got the dna 75c from rebel, overall I like mine. I reccomend watching the jay haze video tbh mate, people say doors are bad but mine are fine, one odd thing is that the 510 is off centre which could be deal breaker for you. Overall I love mine in the ally black

Cheers for reply. Have watched some videos and think I am going to give it a miss. As much as I like yihi chips it's a lot of money. Think wait and see how I get on with Pulse 80w

I have the 2*700 Dna75c from rebel I have no complaints works fine, took about a week from order to delivery.

I have to say thats a lot of bread for a dual battery squonker. As much as i love the yihi chipsets, £200+ for a squonk version is just ludicrus imho. even the Lostvape drone which was a DNA 250 chipset was no where near that sort of price when availeable.
If it had been in the price range of the now no longer availeable Lost Vape Drone i possibly would have been joining you in getting one at the price it is currently that is mid floor High end price's (£200-£250) i go as far as Ground Floor high end Price's (£100-£150)

Back
Top Bottom