What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Rage vs TopSide Dual vs something else

Hi @qqmajikpp. Would you recommend the topside dual as a good starter squonk?
I’ve only recently got my first rda (goon clone) which I like but the convenience of a squonk mod is appealing.

Either the original or the dual. Super easy use, packed with features and its regulated. Athe best part was the price (for me)

I opted for the dual for battery life. I got sick of swapping 18650s on single batt mods

Thanks.
It was the dual battery, bottle size, & top-fill system that put the Topside Dual at the top of my squonk wish-list.
Only negatives I’ve heard against it are size & weight related ...it doesn’t look too big to me though & I doubt the weight will be a major problem ...shame the carbon edition still has a hefty price tag.

Thanks.
It was the dual battery, bottle size, & top-fill system that put the Topside Dual at the top of my squonk wish-list.
Only negatives I’ve heard against it are size & weight related ...it doesn’t look too big to me though & I doubt the weight will be a major problem ...shame the carbon edition still has a hefty price tag.
LV Drone is £75 at Evolution vaping. DNA250C mod at not much more than the cost of the board & light weight.

Back
Top Bottom