What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Rage vs TopSide Dual vs something else

greenbrucelee

Achiever
Gonna buy another squonk next friday would prefer something with a dna chip really but the two mentioned above interest me.

Get a Drone. Beats those 2 hands down. Rage is good & solid but don't have a Topside Dual. The Dual is good with it's top fill.

Get a Drone. Beats those 2 hands down. Rage is good & solid but don't have a Topside Dual. The Dual is good with it's top fill.

Got one, it was my first squonk. Bought it as my crimbo present for myself never got it till Jan

not sure I can afford those prices at the moment. What about the Rebel squonk is it good or overpriced hype?
They're 3d printed & so so. I wouldn't pay that price for a 250c 3d box. The Gingervape version had issues with the 510 & customer service was wanting. I've got an SXK non DNA & it's a good one for chucking in the van. As & when the board fails I'll chuck a 250c board in it.

topside great vape have the single use it most have 6 other squonks 2 of which are dna 75 and 75 colour

They're 3d printed & so so. I wouldn't pay that price for a 250c 3d box. The Gingervape version had issues with the 510 & customer service was wanting. I've got an SXK non DNA & it's a good one for chucking in the van. As & when the board fails I'll chuck a 250c board in it.

topside great vape have the single use it most have 6 other squonks 2 of which are dna 75 and 75 colour

Have either of you tried the Hotcig RSQ?

Back
Top Bottom