What's new

Rage squonk mod

They're fake . Ohmboy oc has the only batches via desire. He made a statement literally counterfeits.

yeah, coz that type of thing never happens with the Chinese manufacturers , and it seems it's always the American part of the deal claiming they are fake, personally wouldn't buy it anyway especially considering there's potentially a fault with them having to qc everyone, by hand

Last edited:
The thing is Duane opened every mod to quality check them and will remedy issues . He won't service any without verifying the origin. The 1st batch had weak solder connections and a extra orings that would get the bottle stuck. I mean if you want to wait 2 months on shipping to potentially get zinc alloy paper weight later than everyone else who got a working rendition.

If the FT is real you will be waiting 6 months until they wholesale from a retail outlet like they did for my bronze DNA 250 reauleax. I mean my working rendition is a cracking device so would say go after one how ever you can obtain one. It would really suck to break down and re solder one in imo Though.

Back
Top Bottom