What's new

Question about priming with squonk

Getting used to squeezing it the right amount, at the right time will be the biggest thing but just pop the cap off every once in a while. You'll soon get used to it and you'll do it intuitively

I suppose it'll just be like dripping. Still deciding which RDA out of the goon. goon 1.5, Drop and bonza to use.

I suppose it'll just be like dripping. Still deciding which RDA out of the goon. goon 1.5, Drop and bonza to use.
Go with whichever you like best, as you say, like dripping but just more convenient, my choice would be goon...
My answer to the original question is, I fit the rda to the mod with the cotton dry, then squeeze and hold the bottle and watch the juice soak into the cotton from the bottom and up to the coil then release and the excess juice is sucked back into the bottle, I like to see the cotton is fully saturated in around 30 seconds then I know my wicking is working well...

I also like the look of the furyian but thats unregulated which is a bit daunting for me
Don't do it!
I've had half a dozen furyan's and the locking mechanism soon stops working correctly and I was forever taking them apart to clean the contacts. 2 of them literally melted the plastic around the contact. All tgis was in the matter of a few weeks. Absolutely awfully made and all the reviews saying it's good can go f... Themselves as they're crap. Shame as mine all looked nice in silver and black but.....

Getting used to squeezing it the right amount, at the right time will be the biggest thing but just pop the cap off every once in a while. You'll soon get used to it and you'll do it intuitively
Very true as I do it at night in the dark nearly every hour as I don't sleep well [emoji42]

Don't do it!
I've had half a dozen furyan's and the locking mechanism soon stops working correctly and I was forever taking them apart to clean the contacts. 2 of them literally melted the plastic around the contact. All tgis was in the matter of a few weeks. Absolutely awfully made and all the reviews saying it's good can go f... Themselves as they're crap. Shame as mine all looked nice in silver and black but.....

will stay away. Thanks

Go with whichever you like best, as you say, like dripping but just more convenient, my choice would be goon...
My answer to the original question is, I fit the rda to the mod with the cotton dry, then squeeze and hold the bottle and watch the juice soak into the cotton from the bottom and up to the coil then release and the excess juice is sucked back into the bottle, I like to see the cotton is fully saturated in around 30 seconds then I know my wicking is working well...

will try that thanks

Back
Top Bottom