What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Question about priming with squonk

I have the old drones and I use my tweezers to insert and take out the bottles as it's a lot less hassle. As said above though, leave some air before inserting back the tube. I do use the refill bottles for 2 drones I leave at home though and yes they are great

I prime my coils from the centre out, drip juice onto the coil, pulse the power slightly until it absorbs the juice, repeat until the legs are saturated, job done.

You certainly picked a cracking mod for your first squonk! the DNA in TC & replay mode is superb, but if you don't enjoy squonking give me 1st dibs on buying it lol.

Use attie gaskets as the top plate will get scratched. I'll be honest, the build quality isn't as good as the original. Plastic battery door creaks when you squonk, there's a gap between the top plate & the body, oversquonk & juice will get in there. It is lighter than the original if that bothered anybody & it's a 250C. Personally I think it's a step back, Lost Vape mods have a reputation for being solid well built mods. Be interesting to see if this weeps from under the plate & into the battery compartment like the original.

I prime my coils from the centre out, drip juice onto the coil, pulse the power slightly until it absorbs the juice, repeat until the legs are saturated, job done.

You certainly picked a cracking mod for your first squonk! the DNA in TC & replay mode is superb, but if you don't enjoy squonking give me 1st dibs on buying it lol.

I have 2 other dna mods, did have 3 but never a squonk

Use attie gaskets as the top plate will get scratched. I'll be honest, the build quality isn't as good as the original. Plastic battery door creaks when you squonk, there's a gap between the top plate & the body, oversquonk & juice will get in there. It is lighter than the original if that bothered anybody & it's a 250C. Personally I think it's a step back, Lost Vape mods have a reputation for being solid well built mods. Be interesting to see if this weeps from under the plate & into the battery compartment like the original.

I'll see how it goes. Have been thinking about a therion squonk too

I'll see how it goes. Have been thinking about a therion squonk too
I've got the older Therion & it's fine. Only downside is the battery being behind the bottle making swapping a pain. Used with a highish ohm set up it gives decent battery life & at least you can charge via USB.

I've got the older Therion & it's fine. Only downside is the battery being behind the bottle making swapping a pain. Used with a highish ohm set up it gives decent battery life & at least you can charge via USB.

I also like the look of the furyian but thats unregulated which is a bit daunting for me

Don't over think it. Bit of juice on the coils and cotton, wee bit of a squeeze with the cap off to see how quickly the well fills and you're good to go

Back
Top Bottom