What's new

Pulse X 90w panel rattle?

Pico Squeeze 2 is interesting, although i don't really like the fire button. I stuck some tape behind the panel, stopped rattling now, pretty happy.

Still gonna look for a boxer 75c or something. ^^
I just stuck a 20700 in mine and now have the exact same problem as you! 21700's are a bit of a better fit. Tape sounds a good idea. I'm not giving any more dosh to VV.

i have a couple of the 80w pulse here (6 actually) and bought 3 sets of the frosted panels to put on them.

out of the 3, 2 have the same issues as described here. the pulse 80w panels all fit perfect but these frosted ones are a load of shit.

Yeah.. Fixed the rattle, or "jerryrigged" it - got so annoyed by it that i bought myself a goon and a dreamer, instead of squonking i went to mechs instead, until i get my hands on a decent "higher end" squonker. The Pulse just seems to be cheap, though "mechanically" it works fine. For the build quality, it seems pretty overpriced - get the same feeling like with my squid inc detonator, and that's not a good one.

this is why they made vape bands for the crappy doors ..
vapeband.jpg

So it sits borked on the table then, how is that supposed to make it better. :D

The reason it rattles is it only has one magnet, whereas the panel on the Pulse 80 has two. I have both devices, I swapped the panels and the Pulse 80 panel fits perfectly with no rattle. The panels are available separately so the solution is simple: Buy some Pulse 80 panels and put them on your Pulse X.

Back
Top Bottom