What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Pulse BF Kit - first Squonk / Unregulated Mod

GT_James1107

Initiate
Hi all.

So Ive been vaping on off for around 4+ years but properly really since mid year last year. Ive evolved from vape pens to regulated mods. Been using my Kylin for a long time now and I have a Goon v1.5 clone. Now I want to move on to Squonking so I purchased a Pulse BF Squonk kit last night from Gearbest, as well as a Smok TFV12 Prince tank.

I want to buy a 20700 battery which suits my builds of around .2 ohms. Using the ohms law calculator I require around 20amps at 3.7v I believe.

Is the Fogstar 20700A 3000mah 30a battery accurate in its desciption? I dont see it on Moochs table to get his tested data.

Any advise please? I really dont want to go bang!

yeah, that battery is the same cell as what ijoy use (5 legged top) accurately rated

Awesome. Thats rated at 30a which would be more than sufficient.
It won't be quite 30amp but Ben a fogstar will give you the rundown. Ben is honest about the actual ratings so give him a shout. (That cell will be perfect for your build).
He's about to launch a website with 18650UK where you can check any battery you buy from them to find everything about it from manufacturers rating to moochs rating and batch number incase of any future recalls.
Always looking out for safety.

You'll be fine with those cells for .20 builds as well as the 5prong ijoy cells. As a rule always buy from a reputable seller and you can ask anyone here that's the definition of fogstar.

@GT_James1107 just as a point for future reference, when working out your amps always use 4.2 volts not 3.7 as that's what the battery will give you at full charge.

Nominal voltage. 4.2v is fully charged, 3.6v I find is the point were the vape is weak & time to swap battery out.

Back
Top Bottom