What's new

Pulse BF and pulse 24 RDA

Hi did you mean theSe ones as says not to be used on a mech mod all I could find for flatwire on vape club
https://www.vapeclub.co.uk/replacement-coils/diamond-mist-premade-flatwire-coils.html
You can use those singularly in a mech just fine but as a pair they could be too low for your battery. I would recommend keeping above 0.2 ohms for.safety.
It actually was the nichrome ones I saw but they seem to be out of stock. Apologies I hadn't checked today.
The ni Clapton ones you ordered will be excellent. Yes as they are big and they wont heat as quickly as the excellent set up mrteatime recommended but for pre made they will be perfect and still faster than kanthal. I will keep an eye out for some pre made steel or nichrome flat coils for you too.

Last edited:
I ain’t mate, I think I might order some from @stealthvape next week ;)
I must order some too as I ran out a while back or I would have made a few for the op.
Probably the best I've used for mech squonking at high wattage. You enjoying your pulse then. I've got the devil rda on mine currently. Dual coiled and bottom Kennedy style airflow. Very smooth and excellent flavour but a bit of a battery muncher with two coils.
I've got the athena on route and the capo and fuchai to follow (maybe by Christmas). Keeping my eye out for the 21700 batteries to land.

Back
Top Bottom