What's new

pulse bf 80w pre order

Just pull the squonk bottle out from below where it connects. The little plastic tube is attached inside the squonk bottle. I pinch the bottle between two fingers, pull it towards me so the bottom of the squonk bottle clears the bottom of the mod then pull straight down. Unscrew the threaded top part of bottle, pull that off with the tubing attached. Fill, leaving a little bit of space at top of squonk bottle, but the cap with tube pack in, grasp the metal bit Andrew screw it back on, beinv careful not to squeeze the squonk bottle as it will push a little juice out the tube. Then just reinsert, tubing goes over the gold pin, push bottle in place. Squonk, vape, feel smug that you have a cracking mod.

As for battwries being a pain, you are taking the rear panel off and pushing out from the opposite to the squobk bottle side right? Dont think its a pain in the arse doing that at all myself.

When I change juices I just give the squonk bottle a quick rinse out and refill. Fine for me. I have bought a spare bottle in case I use any flavours that stay in the silicone like strong menthols or something, but I believe you can use baking soda to remove smells from bottles, I’m just too lazy to do that.
Aye I do need to get used to it, it's just loads different from my drip box, it does seem like they designed it so the bottle is supposed to stay in tho.
I shouldve researched refilling it beforehand and I would've bought it with the refill bottle but I've found a wotofo squonk cap that fits on gorilla bottles but I've gotta wait till payday [emoji30]
Cheers for the info tho mate [emoji106]

Aye I do need to get used to it, it's just loads different from my drip box, it does seem like they designed it so the bottle is supposed to stay in tho.
I shouldve researched refilling it beforehand and I would've bought it with the refill bottle but I've found a wotofo squonk cap that fits on gorilla bottles but I've gotta wait till payday [emoji30]
Cheers for the info tho mate [emoji106]
Honestly mate it’s super easy. Just watch any YouTube review to get a visual representation of what I said. Hope you enjoy, sure you will, l really like it.

Being my first squonk mod and experience Im quite impressed and its one of those things I should have done sooner. Thing is, now Im spending money on things like more batteries and cooler chargers than I wouldn’t have lol oops there goes my budget.

The screen is very bright and clear, maybe too bright? Think it must put a drain on battery so Ive been using stealth mode a lot. For something so small, light and robust its quite a gamechanger to me being able to carry it around easily with basically a 10ml (give or take) TPD eliquid inside the little bottle!

Interested to see what firmware they bring it out for any small improvements, otherwise a great solid device.

Mines just arrived from VS, typically it’s just the mod and not the full kit with the refill bottle. Was advertised with the bottle.....can’t be arsed trying to get a bottle out of them!

Vape Sourcing......Never again!!

Mines just arrived from VS, typically it’s just the mod and not the full kit with the refill bottle. Was advertised with the bottle.....can’t be arsed trying to get a bottle out of them!

Vape Sourcing......Never again!!

I got the bottle one as i thought it would also have a scooshy tip like a normal juice bottle as well as the ability to fill via the 510 pin. It does not have the pointy tip that I saw on You Tube somewhere. Might have been a different bottle? Dissapointed.

So you are not missing much at all.

Loving the mod how small and light it is compared to my usual dual bat regulated mods. Good battery life too just with my old 18650's (at 42W) Thicker clouds too. Luckily i am able to nick loads of furniture polish!

Yeah bit disappointed they sent the wrong box out....at least they got the colour right!

I’ve got a spare VV refill bottle here, no pointy bit just the silicone insert. I don’t use it that much now though, picked up some cheap 30ml bottles from FT last month and they’re just as good, that silicone inserts a bit of a pain and keeps coming off. Still....would have been nice to have a spare one!

Nice mod though, I haven’t tried TC yet but I milk vape in wattage anyway so it’s no biggy

Glad it supports Mac! I’ll update mine when I get home next.

TC’s working nice on here, got some SS316L in my Wasp. Noice!!

Back
Top Bottom