What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

pulse bf 80w pre order

No update from VS but I checked last night and it’s got ships from 10th. I think FT was the same

Last info I got was it shipped from China yesterday and should be with whoever on the 8th so hopefully around the 10th as long as its not put back again.

Last info I got was it shipped from China yesterday and should be with whoever on the 8th so hopefully around the 10th as long as its not put back again.

Was that with FT or VS? No updates my end :-(

Received mine today and impressed so far. It's not very big and the vandyvape chip works well in power mode. Got the Drop on top with 0.2 flat ss coils at 55 watts and plenty of clouds.

Received mine today and impressed so far. It's not very big and the vandyvape chip works well in power mode. Got the Drop on top with 0.2 flat ss coils at 55 watts and plenty of clouds.

Hopefully mine will arrive tomorrow ! What FIRMWARE version was loaded? ...and is there a new firmware release for it? Where do you download the firmware for the mod?

Well I've just checked and ft have put it back another 5 fookin days! [emoji30]

Well I've just checked and ft have put it back another 5 fookin days! [emoji30]

Prob means they have fulfilled some orders and are waiting for new stock . I’ve had that with preorders from then before that’s why this time I spent a little more and went to a uk company

Back
Top Bottom