What's new

pulse bf 80w pre order

johnnyx76

Postman
ello all!
Has anyone pre ordered the new pulse 80w mod from fasttech (or anywhere else)?
I've ordered one and a couple of replacement bottles on Saturday and its the first time I've ever pre ordered anything from china so I was wondering if its been pushed back much (with this gene chip malarkey) or if they are normally pretty good (or not) on delivering on the dates they say, not counting the actual shipping times.

The last informations I've been able to get from couple UK sellers is that this mod should be available in UK between 14th and 21st of April.
Not sure how accurate is this but this is what I've been told. At this point no one can tell you for sure when they will arrive or when they will be available.

Mines on pre order from vapesourcing, last email from them was 20th March saying the chips changed and they should have them start of April.......

that's the date fasttech are saying too, so its looking good for the 14th then :58:

Since I posted this, I've tried looking for any you tube vids reviewing the mod with the vandy vape chip in it but I cant find any. surely VV should have sent a few out by now hey?
But there's some out with the gene chip in which are gonna be as rare as rocking horse shit! lol

I paid for a pre order through Vapesourcing on 7th March, I've had a payment receipt email but that's it!
I've sent 4 emails asking when I'm likely to receive my mod and had no reply to any of them.
I'm going to claim my money back through paypal in a week if they don't respond, it's not good enough.

I've given up on this - had it preordered for a long time and watched the release date get pushed back on FT 3 times. Now i have a gift voucher and no idea what to spend it on - very dangerous.

I've given up on this - had it preordered for a long time and watched the release date get pushed back on FT 3 times. Now i have a gift voucher and no idea what to spend it on - very dangerous.

Just don`t, whatever you do, go on the ecig section of FT and order by most popular and then browse through until you find something . . . . . you really .. . . . really .....(don`t) need :)

I'm gonna stick with it for a while longer at least, it's saying 10/5 now but it changed 2-3 times in a day or so, so hopefully they know now

Back
Top Bottom