What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Pulse 80w

Kermitvapes

Postman
Hey everyone, been using pulse 80w for about 3-4 weeks now and because of this squonk mod I have stopped smoking completely which makes me really happy but..... hate the battery life on it been using single coil on recurve rda 0,25 and vaping on 55w with battery sanyo20700b and the battery lasts me half day and if I chain vape maybe like 3-4 hours. I need some advice on the build to run or maybe better battery? any recommendation? help please, thanks! :D

Hey everyone, been using pulse 80w for about 3-4 weeks now and because of this squonk mod I have stopped smoking completely which makes me really happy but..... hate the battery life on it been using single coil on recurve rda 0,25 and vaping on 55w with battery sanyo20700b and the battery lasts me half day and if I chain vape maybe like 3-4 hours. I need some advice on the build to run or maybe better battery? any recommendation? help please, thanks! :D
Using some brochrome from stealthvape (flat monochrome) at about 0.4 ohms currently in the drop which is very similar and getting an excellent vape at 35w. Maybe worth a go. Battery wise I think your pretty good but you could have a word with fogstar to see if the vapecell 21700's are faring any better.

Yeah it's a great mod but the battery life is a real downer.

I bought a fogstar replacement last week and it was much better, but the main thing is to have a couple of extras if it's your main vape.
https://www.fogstar.co.uk/collections/batteries/products/fogstar-20700a-br-3000mah-30a

Get yourself 15% off also as long is you buy them today (Friday only discount)
Use code:
AUGUST3

Build wise, I would try eyeball kid suggestion, should get good results from that, I have recently been using https://www.fasttech.com/p/9654697 which has been excellent for single coil builds on the Recurve, you only need 4 or 5 3mm dia wraps (4 will give around 0.30 ohms) and I'm getting a good vape at lower power.

I have some other wires on order so I might find an even better one but it will take some beating.

use less power or stop chain vaping .... you can't have the moon on a stick.

I tend to keep around 35-40w on SanyoB’s any higher and it saps the battery life. They’re a 16A battery so your pushing them at 55w which will be 19A (if I’ve worked it out right!)

Try some of the gold Vapcell 3100’s on Fogstar or the black version he sells which is the same cell under the wrap. Much better, less mah but you’ve got around double the CDR so you can run the whole 80w if you wanted safely. 50-60w on these lasts me most of the day :)

I tend to keep around 35-40w on SanyoB’s any higher and it saps the battery life. They’re a 16A battery so your pushing them at 55w which will be 19A (if I’ve worked it out right!)

Try some of the gold Vapcell 3100’s on Fogstar or the black version he sells which is the same cell under the wrap. Much better, less mah but you’ve got around double the CDR so you can run the whole 80w if you wanted safely. 50-60w on these lasts me most of the day :)

Maybe hold off those. I have a few of the vapcell ones as well as the Black S version, but seems they have been ‘downgraded’ to 25a and 2800 mah on the Fogstar site, although the Black one has not been downgraded. So seems the 3000mah 30amp might be the best 20700 battery once again. I think It’s the Ijoy 5 prong if I’m correct.

Good to know thanks. I bought mine when they first came out, I wonder if the cells have changed under the wrap?

I haven’t got any testing equipment here but I can’t feel much (if any) difference between these and my SanyoA’s but the lowest I build is 0.2ohms on my mechs and usually vape up to 70w max.

Good to know thanks. I bought mine when they first came out, I wonder if the cells have changed under the wrap?

I haven’t got any testing equipment here but I can’t feel much (if any) difference between these and my SanyoA’s but the lowest I build is 0.2ohms on my mechs and usually vape up to 70w max.

Same here. I use the Recurve, used to with the stock coils (which I thought were great) but currently use amazing alien coils at .21 built by Smut on this forum made specifically to my requirements, with thin outside wires, to taste great AND heat on and of quick, highly recommended. And use the pulse 80 for going out around 65watts (so I can stick in pocket) and at home the DotSquonker mech (as no safety button for a pocket). With the Sanyo A’s or the S, still need to always carry a spare battery either way as none will last all day with this type of vaping.

Basically for KermitVapes and your vaping needs, you needs to upgrade to the Sanyo S or the Sanyo A (the B is only good for higher builds around .04 to last longer as 55w takes too many amps out that battery making it last less) and unfortunately simply carry a spare (in battery box not just in pocket) so your half day lasts all day. Either that, or simply get a Gbox squonk with 2 batteries and unfortunately deal with the large heavy mod. Batteries are simply not there yet...

Same here. I use the Recurve, used to with the stock coils (which I thought were great) but currently use amazing alien coils at .21 built by Smut on this forum made specifically to my requirements, with thin outside wires, to taste great AND heat on and of quick, highly recommended. And use the pulse 80 for going out around 65watts (so I can stick in pocket) and at home the DotSquonker mech (as no safety button for a pocket). With the Sanyo A’s or the S, still need to always carry a spare battery either way as none will last all day with this type of vaping.

Basically for KermitVapes and your vaping needs, you needs to upgrade to the Sanyo S or the Sanyo A (the B is only good for higher builds around .04 to last longer as 55w takes too many amps out that battery making it last less) and unfortunately simply carry a spare (in battery box not just in pocket) so your half day lasts all day. Either that, or simply get a Gbox squonk with 2 batteries and unfortunately deal with the large heavy mod. Batteries are simply not there yet...

Yes my plan is to get some aliens from Smut, and also a new bettery the ones that Chuck Norris have send but at the moment need to get rid off my 3 premades.

Back
Top Bottom