What's new

Pulse 80w issue

Shaern

Postman
anyone heard of this issue? I’ve got a pulse80w minimum usage that has developed a fault.

When fired or not in use the display shows as if it was being used in charging.

Even when turned off the display is lit showing either a full battery or if it’s part discharged it shows as if it’s cycling through charge.

I could live with the issue but it seems to have a serious effect on battery life .

Any ideas?

Cheers, never bothered with any firmware updates on any mod but worth a shot
Providing it fixes your problem, you'll find a host of new features. Not least of which is a bump up to 90w. Another underrated feature is the ability to ask the mod to re measure coil resistance without removing the tank.

Providing it fixes your problem, you'll find a host of new features. Not least of which is a bump up to 90w. Another underrated feature is the ability to ask the mod to re measure coil resistance without removing the tank.

90W? Madness! I’m a cool 30W max kinda vaper!

Besides what’s the battery life like on that? It’s not the best even at the low wattage

90W? Madness! I’m a cool 30W max kinda vaper!

Besides what’s the battery life like on that? It’s not the best even at the low wattage
Lol. No idea, I tend to vape at about 60w max.

Do you have any juice building up in the battery compartment. The two I had leaked juice all inside the mod and maybe thats causing your problem

Then I must be one of the unlucky ones :(
I've over squonked and had juice get out the atty and into the inside. Also didn't tighten up the squonk top tight enough and a little leaked out too. But thats it for internal juicing.

Back
Top Bottom