What's new

Pulse 80w firmware now available on VV page :)

hariboholmes

Postman
So checked the page this morning and update that supposedly fixes temp control is now live.

Few other improvements and new modes.

I have installed it and everything seems to be working fine I will try and do a TC build later to see how it fares!

Yeah, got mine updated yesterday. Dunno what the boost mode is all about but overall a nice update, cycling through modes etc is much easier and pretty pleased with the mod.

I think boost mode is meant to give the same as Hard or Soft settings we’ve had on other mods?

I’ll be updating mine when I get home next week :)

Cracking mod this, really like it :)

So checked the page this morning and update that supposedly fixes temp control is now live.

Few other improvements and new modes.

I have installed it and everything seems to be working fine I will try and do a TC build later to see how it fares!

I was running mine in TC last night, no issues with SS316L but I can’t figure out how to manually adjust TCR for NiFE wire?

Also noticed the TCR values are different to what I’m used to? I think it’s set to 1100 for SS but on my Ipv6x I had to use 0.00092 and I can’t get these numbers on the Pulse? Not sure what’s happening there? Is there a chart available for the Pulses TCR values?

I think a lot of people are imoressed with this chip and think they should release a dual battery 220w+ mod with this chip or I wouldnt be surprised to see other mods use it.

vandy vape website is down would it be possible for someone to upload the new firmware please ?

Back
Top Bottom