What's new

Pulse 24 seals!!

CloudyBumpkin

Initiate
So I've been using this fantastic atty for a while now, and I absolutely love it. But for some reason I'm having a right ol mare with the seals!

The first set lasted me about 3 months before the top cap would no longer sit fully on the tank. I put up with it for a while until I swapped the seals over with the replacement ones you get in the box and boom! Problem solved

Until about another month later when the problem starts all over again! My issue now is I know the problem is the seal has warped, or degraded/been damaged but I can't find replacement ones online anywhere! I can find other candy vape seal kits but not the pulse 24!

Can any of you guys and gals send me in the right direction? Or are any of you struggling with this issue as well?

I love this tank but I fear I will have to move on if i can't find the parts I need :( overall properly gutted.

Yeah I have the same issue with the Pulse 24, I have 4 of them but only one is that bad, they need juice to lubricate but even then they are damn tight, I will have a nose around and see if I can find some seals.

Absolute legend!

Thanks so much for that, I wouldn't even mind changing them every week log as I've got enough spare seals haha

I'll be ordering me some of those right now

You're welcome :)

Might me worth you ordering a few more bits while you've on there, most of these coils work a charm in single coil mode on the Pulse 24mm

https://www.fasttech.com/p/9647522 - great for trying out to find your preferences.

Also choose E-packet for delivery as it's quicker.

Also discount code CNYSALE10 gets you another 10% off.

Back
Top Bottom