What's new

Pico Squeeze Replacement

andy3434

Postman
My last original pico squeeze is finally dying so need a similar mod to replace it. Its what I use as a daily beater and the pico is perfect for it, a little safety built in, ie can turn off and short protection.

In an ideal world would just get another squeeze but sadly not available as far as I am aware now. The other good thing about the pico is the small size.

Any recommendations, cheap, small and basic protection would be good.

Cheers

A Squeeze 2? What sort of budget are you looking at? There's a few single battery regulated squonks about now so there's a bit of choice. I'm got a Luxotic & an Aegis Squonk & they're both stella

Apire feedlink would be the perfect replacement and you can get them cheap. see if cloudstix srill have any. I would look at the VT inbox DNA75 chip, changeable side panels and a nice piece of kit, which is why i have a spare for when the original dies, you can get those for £38 see Bargain basement for a link.

I think tecc have the luxotics at bargain basement prices. Very similar in operation.

My last original pico squeeze is finally dying so need a similar mod to replace it. Its what I use as a daily beater and the pico is perfect for it, a little safety built in, ie can turn off and short protection.

In an ideal world would just get another squeeze but sadly not available as far as I am aware now. The other good thing about the pico is the small size.

Any recommendations, cheap, small and basic protection would be good.

Cheers

they got the squeeze here if your in no rush..https://www.aliexpress.com/item/327...earchweb0_0,searchweb201602_,searchweb201603_

Feedlink arrived, first impressions are pretty good, feels nice in your hand just not quiet as pocket friendly as the pico but seems decent enough and cheap enough to use as a beater. Why did they stop the original pico they must have sold loads of them!!

Back
Top Bottom