What's new

Pico squeeze prob.

I got/had two, got third on the way. Until today never had a prob, and I bought the first yonks ago. Fot how I vape it seems perfect. Maybe a 25mm version would be nice, even though I like 22mm best.

For the money you just can't go wrong.

Good job they don't do more finishes, else I'd have loads of the bleeders.
The squonking action is the best of all my squonkers too. The pipe goes to the bottom of the bottle. The bottles last (still have a pack of 10 unopened spare bottles) and a light squeeze delivers the juice perfect every time with no leaks. I've got squonkers that cost ten times the price which are a pain to squonk the juice up in.

The squonking action is the best of all my squonkers too. The pipe goes to the bottom of the bottle. The bottles last (still have a pack of 10 unopened spare bottles) and a light squeeze delivers the juice perfect every time with no leaks. I've got squonkers that cost ten times the price which are a pain to squonk the juice up in.

Yeah I got a pack of those spare bottles, and a spare bottle door cap, all unused as the the bottles go on, and yup they do drain every last drop.

Only slight nag I have, is pulling the bottles down to refill, I might (definitely is) be an idiot, but I make a right pig's ear of it most times. Bloody things just don't wanna come down.

You know I'm gonna end up getting a fourth before the nights out, but not the pink one though, I ain't that mad.

Yeah I got a pack of those spare bottles, and a spare bottle door cap, all unused as the the bottles go on, and yup they do drain every last drop.

Only slight nag I have, is pulling the bottles down to refill, I might (definitely is) be an idiot, but I make a right pig's ear of it most times. Bloody things just don't wanna come down.

You know I'm gonna end up getting a fourth before the nights out, but not the pink one though, I ain't that mad.
The aluminium is my fave finish but the black and grey are holding up well.

The aluminium is my fave finish but the black and grey are holding up well.

My ally one is the one, that is unwell. Got a black one and a white on the way. The black is the oldest and the cause of my addiction to them.

Did see pic of stab wood cases someone had done, but part of what I like is it's no nonsense design, and good price.

@KeithM, if you do end up binning it, I'm looking for a knackered Squeeze for a wee project (same goes for anyone else in a similar situation) [emoji6]

Tho if you are thinking of chucking it you have nothing to lose if you dismantle it to try and solve the problem; I've heard of this issue, but not a fix for it...yet!

So, here I was, sat down witrh my beloved squeeze, enjoying a vape.

Then it happened, it felt like the button stuck, and it was firing without me pressing it. Immeditely I undid the battery cover and removed the battery. I left it for a bit, then replaced the battery. Sat it down on the table, about a minute later it fired up by itself.

Anybody any thoughts? Any solutions? Or do I go with my feeling of binning the mod?

Luckily there's another one on the way, but it'll mean I just have the two. How can I live with just two squeezes?
where did u buy from buddy i was looking at 1from fasttech but never bought a mod from china and TBH unsure

where did u buy from buddy i was looking at 1from fasttech but never bought a mod from china and TBH unsure

I use fasttech, so far so good with them bought a few mods, and quite a few atties.

Points to remember when you use them:

1. Don't expect to get anything within two weeks, unless you pay silly postage costs.

2. If you use their currency converter, on the page, you'll find it comes out as a few quid more.

3. Watch the exchange rates, if you time it right you can get a cracking bargain.

As I mentioned I've got another squeeze on the way, costs somewhere in the region of £13 for it. Squeezes are great for me, I like 22mm single coil atties and for that they're great. They fit in a shirt pocket, with ease and they just work (apart from my dearly departed friend).

Best of luck with it.

I use fasttech, so far so good with them bought a few mods, and quite a few atties.

Points to remember when you use them:

1. Don't expect to get anything within two weeks, unless you pay silly postage costs.

2. If you use their currency converter, on the page, you'll find it comes out as a few quid more.

3. Watch the exchange rates, if you time it right you can get a cracking bargain.

As I mentioned I've got another squeeze on the way, costs somewhere in the region of £13 for it. Squeezes are great for me, I like 22mm single coil atties and for that they're great. They fit in a shirt pocket, with ease and they just work (apart from my dearly departed friend).

Best of luck with it.

thanks i ordered a ohm meter from them on Tuesday to test
7 pound plus it comes with build in battery someone here said it good

but 13 pound for a sqounk wtf could u add a link please to what u bought for that

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom