What's new

Pico squeeze prob.

KeithM

Postman
So, here I was, sat down witrh my beloved squeeze, enjoying a vape.

Then it happened, it felt like the button stuck, and it was firing without me pressing it. Immeditely I undid the battery cover and removed the battery. I left it for a bit, then replaced the battery. Sat it down on the table, about a minute later it fired up by itself.

Anybody any thoughts? Any solutions? Or do I go with my feeling of binning the mod?

Luckily there's another one on the way, but it'll mean I just have the two. How can I live with just two squeezes?

I had the exact same thing with one of mine. Not had a look at it for probable fault, I've retired it for now.

TBH at the price they are from China, is it worthwhile investigating any further.

My thoughts exactly, I dont even know where it is but it'll remain retired. If it had of been a sticky button I'd maybe have looked at it but it was auto firing without touching it. No bueno.

For the money they are bloody reliable. But I do think like all squonkers they suffer from the oversquonk and inevitable set up leakage. They are pretty easy to strip down with an allen key and clean up but as you say for £13 ish (depending on the pound) it's no issue to replace them. I've just ordered my fifth. Sounds excessive but with some excellent clone rda's available for £5-£10 ish. It means it's no big issue to have three or four different juice or vaping styles set up at all times.
My first one is approaching its first birthday and it's been used daily. I am amazed how well it's fared. I haven't even got a blemish in the finish and its in and out of my pocket all day.

For the money they are bloody reliable. But I do think like all squonkers they suffer from the oversquonk and inevitable set up leakage. They are pretty easy to strip down with an allen key and clean up but as you say for £13 ish (depending on the pound) it's no issue to replace them. I've just ordered my fifth. Sounds excessive but with some excellent clone rda's available for £5-£10 ish. It means it's no big issue to have three or four different juice or vaping styles set up at all times.
My first one is approaching its first birthday and it's been used daily. I am amazed how well it's fared. I haven't even got a blemish in the finish and its in and out of my pocket all day.

Pound for pound probably the best mod ive had since I started squonking.

I got/had two, got third on the way. Until today never had a prob, and I bought the first yonks ago. Fot how I vape it seems perfect. Maybe a 25mm version would be nice, even though I like 22mm best.

For the money you just can't go wrong.

Good job they don't do more finishes, else I'd have loads of the bleeders.

Back
Top Bottom