What's new

Pico Squeeze 2 "no atomiser"

Well..... I have confirmed that it's the Coral 2 causing the problem, as the Squeeze 2 is fine with the DR. I've not done a rebuild on the Coral yet as I didn't want to invalidate the warranty. I have tightened the screws, but that hasn't improved the issue. Still waiting for a response from the seller.....
But, if I get nowhere with them I'll stick a new coil in and see what happens. Hopefully, I'll get as good a result as you have. [emoji12]

I've got 2 pico squeeze v2's now and the never missed a beat but I got them without the coral. I use the recurve and I haven't put them down. Been in constant use, my favourite squonk mod since my wraith died. Highly recommended.

Well..... I have confirmed that it's the Coral 2 causing the problem, as the Squeeze 2 is fine with the DR. I've not done a rebuild on the Coral yet as I didn't want to invalidate the warranty. I have tightened the screws, but that hasn't improved the issue. Still waiting for a response from the seller.....
But, if I get nowhere with them I'll stick a new coil in and see what happens. Hopefully, I'll get as good a result as you have. [emoji12]

Rebuilding shouldn't invalidate the warranty unless I'm missing sonething?

Rebuilding shouldn't invalidate the warranty unless I'm missing sonething?
Exactly, by it's nature it's a rebuild-able and I would expect it's useful for the vendor to know you have ruled out a duff coil.

It should look something like this, make sure the screws are in tight without excessive force, ensure the coil isn't touching anything and the legs are cut down and not hitting the cover, sorry if I'm teaching you to suck eggs but worth pointing out the obvious.

Squeeze2-8.jpg

My reluctance to re-coil the Coral 2 was because I'd seen a post somewhere that one of the retailers was quibbling about replacing a RDA that was under warranty but had been re-coiled.

Anyway, I've stuck a new coil in it, and it works like a dream!

Back
Top Bottom