What's new

Out & about squonking....leaks & pocket full of liquid?

Got a LV Drone and an VTinbox. The Drone only leaked when I didn't connect the bottle back on properly, after filling:blondmoment:. Don't Squonk just before you put it in your pocket, as most BF Atties will leak a bit if left on their side.

Thanks I’ll trim it down a few mm tonight. Trying to gauge how much to squonk before it leaks (Aura) trying to get the juice nice & wet but it still seeps through the airholes, the DR is miles better with side airflow. This Aura gets a load of juice build up at the air holes.

Loving this squonking!!!! Should have gotten into it ages ago!

I’ve got the following rda’s somewhere upstairs. Before I go hunting them down does anybody know if the following came with a BF pin and are they any good as a squonker?

Tsunami 22 (used to leak like crazy so sacked it but I think it was user error here as they’ve got a loyal fan base!)

Royal hunter mini

Sub Zero

Aeronaut v1

Twisted Messes

Velocity

Maybe a couple more hiding up there but can’t remeber where they are!

Loving this squonking!!!! Should have gotten into it ages ago!

I’ve got the following rda’s somewhere upstairs. Before I go hunting them down does anybody know if the following came with a BF pin and are they any good as a squonker?

Tsunami 22 (used to leak like crazy so sacked it but I think it was user error here as they’ve got a loyal fan base!)

Royal hunter mini

Sub Zero

Aeronaut v1

Twisted Messes

Velocity

Maybe a couple more hiding up there but can’t remeber where they are!
The tsunami does squonk but you will probably end up buying a cheap clone to get a squonk pin as it's a big pin. The tsunami 24 is awesome too. You get less leaking as your not dripping down the air flow tubes all the time. Most of yours will not come with squonk pins (except possibly the velocity, depending which version). But take the 510 pins out and measure them. Also make sure they travel through the rda to the deck. Then check out fastech. They do single or three and five packs of different size bf 510 pins for a couple of quid you should find a replacement.

Thanks, yeah managed to find them all, only the velocity has the pin. I’ll take a look for a pin to fit the Tsunami as I really liked this one but the leaking drove me nuts.

Other news....@smuts Aliens Just arrived so they’ve gone straight in the Dead Rabbit....WOW!!!!! Hell of a difference here!!! Tons of flavour!

Coming in at 0.21ohms here & 20a on a full charge. My 25R’s getting a little hot, have a VTC5 & VTC4 here for this my HB2/6’s I’ll keep for my Noisy cricket. VTC5A is completely dead and won’t charge. Just looking at some 20700’s now. Torn between the Ijoy & Vapcell when it comes back in stock.

Got a Wasp nano on mine. Never experianced any leaks.

Attachments

• DSC_0013.JPG
    DSC_0013.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 66
I fancy a wasp next, what build have you got in it? I found my Hadaly box and it’s got a squonk pin in there :) Will give that a whirl tomorrow. Need to try a different drip tip though, I just can’t get the hang of these shallow ones and keep burning my lips on the cap!

Been out with it for a few hours today with the DR, no leaks so I think this will be my new daily beater :) Feels naughty chucking the clouds in public though!

I fancy a wasp next, what build have you got in it? I found my Hadaly box and it’s got a squonk pin in there :) Will give that a whirl tomorrow. Need to try a different drip tip though, I just can’t get the hang of these shallow ones and keep burning my lips on the cap!

Been out with it for a few hours today with the DR, no leaks so I think this will be my new daily beater :) Feels naughty chucking the clouds in public though!
I have no idea if I'm honest. I'm new to mech mods and got the wasp from a friend...

Sorry I dont want to be the ohm's law police, but you are using an atomizer on a mech without knowing its build?
Especially if you are new to mechs!

Back
Top Bottom