What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Ohm boy rage check battery

Leo123

Hi new to the forum. I've got a issue with my ohm boy rage squonker. It's developed a fault where when I press the fire button the screen displays check battery. The fault started as just doing it occasionally but is slowly getting worse and now its pretty much unusable. I have tried several matched sets of Samsung 25r and Samsung 30 something(pink ones) and also tried the software update. Last night I was reading the manual and it says to use a minimum of 30a continuous discharge battery's. Will this make much difference. Does anyone have the rage and use the lower amp battery's which I believe the 25r are lower than 30a with no problems. The online retailer I bought it off have agreed to take it back for testing but I dropped it the other day and chipped the underneath of it so they may blame it on it being dropped. Thanks

It's likely fecked, new batteries won't sort this issue - I had a Rage briefly and used it at 100w+ with Samsung 25r with no issues. In fact, the only 30a 18650 cells readily available are Samsung 20s.

Send it back to the vendor and let them investigate, my Dovpo Basium stopped recognising atties after three and a half months, contacted the vendor who inspected it and sent me a replacement, took less than a week - my mod had fallen out my pocket twice in my first month of ownership and had various wee chips in the paint, they never questioned it.

Back
Top Bottom