What's new

New to squonking

Just searched - regulated squonk mods are in very short supply everywhere and any I found were ridiculously expensive. Found a black Wraith for £70 ffs! Drones all seem to be £140 when found. Not good.

Hi all

I'm new to squonking, so looking for my first mod?
I am not new to vaping so the mod has to be regulated with temp control. Any suggestions welcome.

I have been looking around and there dose not seem to be much available!
I have looked at a Therion BF but they seem to be discontinued, there is also the Drone, but that too seems to be at the end of its run, plus it's a it on the large side. The VT inbox is a bit too much of a box. I have seen a store that still has s COV Wraith, which I like the look of, but the lack of charging port is a problem.

I look forward to your suggestions / input.

Many thanks
Jon
Here in forums was one guy who made some nice squanker mods and i think if you would ask him you might get one.

Council of vapor recently released a statement saying that the wraith would be re released in the UK soon.

Only thing is, they said soon, and didn't give a date.

lost vape.. thereon BF dna board is out again in mid september.... im glad I went with that one ...

Thanks for all of the suggestions and advise [emoji16]
Although I have not full decided, I think that I'm gonna wait for the new version of the Therion BF as this uses the dna75c board which I like. I already have a Pulse 22 to go on top so it should be a nice little set up once together[emoji6]?

Back
Top Bottom